This particular kayak tour is far more than the norm. Your introduction to your kayak is a lesson in paddling but also a discussion of weather and how it plays into your day. Your guide will orient you to charting and then fit you with the right equipment. This area is magical with a coastline of secret coves, pristine beaches, and over two thousand ...
- Apparel suggested is quick dry athletic clothing; cotton clothing not recommended.
- Wet suits are available if you wish.
- We will be asking for heights, weights, and ages during when you make your booking. If you are unsure at the time of booking, you can email us afterwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office, 888-355-0220.
- Please bring water (you may purchase at the ferry terminal)
- Roundtrip ferry is approximately $8.00 per person.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (6 hours) You need to be at the ferry (not included) at 9:00am for the 9:15am ferry departure.
- You must be 16 years old and accompanied by an adult for a single kayak.
- If you have young children 3 years and older, the tour must be private.